Senior Attorney Kim Robidioux teams up with TencerSherman LLP in San Diego California to provide an Employment and Immigration Law Update to employers.
This one-hour lunch covers employment law changes, and, especially in light of recent Executive Action also addresses immigration changes you need to know.
- Summary of 2014 Employment Cases and How They Impact Your Company;
- Wage and Hour Developments;
- New Employment Laws for 2015 and How to Ensure Compliance;
- New Minimum Wage Laws;
- New Sick Pay Regulations;
- How President Obama’s Executive Action on Immigration Affects Your Workforce;
- Immigration Options for Hiring Foreign Nationals–Preparing for the H-1B cap; and
- I-9 Compliance Updates.
This program is perfect for any business owner, corporate counsel, C-Level officer, human resource professional, service professional, or anyone else interested in compliance.
Date + Time
Tuesday, December 16, 2014 from 11:30 am PST to 1:00 pm PST
Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse
11582 El Camino Real
San Diego, CA 92130
This program is hosted by TencerSherman and Maggio + Kattar and includes lunch at Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse.