Experienced Immigration Attorneys For Your Case
Maggio Kattar is Washington DC’s largest firm dedicated solely to the practice of immigration law.
Immigration Issues for Families and Individuals
Over 30 Years Experience Serving Individuals
- Family-based immigration
- Hardship waivers
- Removal and Deportation Proceedings
- Immigration Consequences of Criminal Convictions
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) self petitions: Abused spouses and children of U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents may petition on their own to obtain their residency. The abusive U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident spouse does not need to assist in any way or be aware of the petition.
- VAWA suspension of deportation and cancellation of removal
- T and U visas: Persons who have received T visas (trafficking victims) or U visas victims of crime) can apply for their residency after a certain period of time.
- Asylum and other forms of humanitarian relief
- Deferred Action
- Board of Immigration Appeals and Federal Court Appeals
You will enter your information and a description of your needs into our secure web-based intake system. We look forward to assisting you!
Sign up to receive immigration law news and alerts from Maggio Kattar Nahajzer + Alexander by providing your email.
Thank you, The MK Team